We are CryptoTax – our goal is to make filing taxes for cryptocurrency 100x easier.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack dev who wants to make an impact – join a fast moving, well funded startup in the heart of Munich. Don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English in our day to day.
Our Tech Stack
- Website backend: Java – yes we love the JVM. And we run everything on Amazon Web Services.
- Frontend: ES6 and React – minimal and easy.
- We use Jenkins for deployments and Docker is next.
- Help us build the #1 cryptocurrency tax filing software in the world.
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
- Take full responsibility for a task / feature, from ideation to execution.
- Experience with relational databases and the usual web development technologies.
- You have a “You build it, you run it” mentality. AWS, Docker and other DevOps technologies are a plus!
- You have experience in Agile environments.
- You have an interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain.
Why work for us
- Opportunity to grow in a small, fast-paced team. Make an impact!
- A personal development budget, conferences, books, and all the equipment you need to be productive
- Work from home as often as you like – and if you feel like company, swing by our conveniently located office in the heart of Munich!
- Support moving to Germany (e.g. work permit, bank account, apartment, etc.)
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, Github, relevant projects). Your contact: Dominic Phillips – firstname.lastname@example.org – I read and answer all applications personally.